Preparing for spring season? The best way to prepare for the spring season is to hire a spring cleaning service in Singapore! Aside from giving yourself the break that you deserve, do not forget to skip upholstery cleaning your house and rooms so that you will feel 10x more relaxed than ever with your new clean environment.
It is up to you whether if you feel like working alone or hiring a spring cleaning service. If you feel like working alone, here’s a spring cleaning to-do-list that will help you and your time management:
- Dust all surfaces and corners of the room that you’re in. Be careful with the environment because things are about to get really dusty. Bring your face mask with you to avoid coughs and colds.
- Vacuum all floors or hire a carpet cleaning service in Singapore.
- After vacuuming, either you mop, scrub, or wash the floors. The choice is up to you.
- Wipe doorknobs, tables, old vase, and other even the windows. You do not want people to notice how even the home decorations are so dusty.
- Have your curtains changed, you do not want to place a dirty brown coloured curtain in the living room.
- Dust and fix the picture frames.
- Dust the lampshade and other electronics that can be found.
- Change that couch sheets including the pillow cases.
- Wash the kitchen counters.
- Wash all the dishes.
- Organize all the spices.
- Organize all the utensils.
- Clean all the appliance in the kitchen such as the refrigerator, microwave, and stove.
- Defrost and clean the freezer.
- Sweep and mop the floor.
- Have your garbage bin thrown away, and place a new sack of garbage bag.
- Throw away leftovers or feed them to your pets. They’ll appreciate it.
- Recycle some stuff that you might still need in the future such as plastic cups, paper cups, and other plastic utensils.
- Scrub or bleach the toilet, tub, shower, and deep clean the floors and walls.
- Dust the windows, doors, including the ceiling.
- Wash the bathroom counters.
- Wash and throw rugs that you will no longer need or you can do recycling by using some of your old clothes as a rug.
- Organize everything including all the beauty, skin, and hair care products, and throw some unwanted products that are already expired.
- Wash or have your shower curtains replaced.
- Dirty mirror no more! Do not forget to wipe it with a wet cloth.
- Some bathrooms owners have plants in it for an aesthetically pleasing look. Do not forget to water your plant! Or replace them immediately once it dries out.
- Vacuum your carpet, or sweep the floors.
- Have your bed sheet, pillow sheet, and curtains changed. Also expect for a huge pile of laundry coming your way.
- Clean the inside and the outside of your cabinets.
- Get rid of some things that are not important or that you will no longer need.
- Organize your stuff including your personal belongings.
- Dust all the electronics inside your room.
FRONT YARD AND BACK YARD
- Cut those long grasses with a lawn mower.
- Rake leaves and pile them up in a corner, or have someone to get rid of it.
- Do not forget to water your plants!
- Clean out immediately if your pet made any mess.