The season of gift-giving is here once again and you are probably on the hunt for the perfect and affordable custom made gifts you can distribute to your clients and stakeholders—a little something perhaps, to thank them for being a vital part of the year. Not only that this is an effective way to let them know they are remembered, it is also a great opportunity for you to market your brand through promotional corporate gifts one last time before the year ends.
More often than not, companies with limited budget tend to sacrifice quality corporate gifts for quantity and affordability, but sometimes all it takes are just two things—the right items and the right provider—to deliver you the quality and affordability combination you need. There are a number of corporate gift shops that offers just these two and all you have to do is invest the right amount of online research to find the perfect match for your needs.
In case you are wondering what an ideal corporate gift is, here are some questions you might want to ask yourself before putting in that bulk order:
- Will you be happy to see your company name on it? If you think seeing the name of your organization on that gift idea makes you happy and somehow proud, then go for it. If it’s the contrary—makes you embarrassed or you feel uncomfortable about it, then reconsider your options. Keep in mind that this gift is not just a mere thank you package, it is a representation of your company. Think big.
- Is it useful? If you want your clients to remember your brand through this gift, then find something that they can use in their daily lives, something they can see and they actually need. Desk materials are the best examples for this—notebooks, desk pads, pens, paper weight, file holder, etc.
- Does it have a personal feel? You know you would be happy if you receive a personalized gift. Personalizing doesn’t always have to be more expensive. A greeting card with your client name on it already makes a lot of difference. Take that extra mile and make them feel special.
- How is the packaging? You know what they say—the wrapping should be as good as the gift itself. Ensure that the gift is wrapped nicely that your clients will feel outright happy once they receive it. Also don’t forget, it very well speaks about your company so use that extra energy for this.
- Can you deliver it personally? If your list isn’t that long, then getting the gifts delivered individually is the next best effort you can do—it’s like hitting two birds with one stones: you are ensured the package is well-received and you get to say hello to your client whom you may never get the chance to visit the whole year.
The best way to ensure that you have taken into consideration these tips above is to prepare ahead of time. It may seem simple, but choosing promotional corporate gifts can be a challenging task. After all, it’s your brand you are giving out. So make it a habit to brainstorm in advance.