Singaporean casinos treat blackjack as one of the most popular card games in the market, but the online betting market has a wider view than that. Bitcoin blackjack is considered by many online bettors as one of the best casino games to gamble on because of its low house edge, HTML5 functionality, and incredible payout. If you want to learn more about the game and earn money out of it, read on below.
Objective of the Game
Above everything, the objective of Bitcoin online blackjack as a game is to beat the dealer. But how do you do that? How do you actually beat the dealer. There are three ways:
- You must draw a hand that will surpass the dealer’s total hand value
- The dealer must have a total hand value that goes over 21
- You must draw a total hand value of 21 on your first two cards before the dealer does.
You will lose if your had exceeds the 21 hand value and when the dealer got a higher value than the ones you got at the end of the round. Remember that all the cards drawn online are backed by the Random Number Generation system, so make sure to have a backup strategy while playing.
Terminologies of the Game
Aside from beating the dealer in Bitcoin blackjack, you must also understand the terminologies and actions used in the game. It’s important to know the actions you’re doing to avoid risky steps.
- Hit – this is the most common word you’ll use in the game. Hit means to receive a card. You can hit as long as you don’t exceed the 21 hits limit.
- Double Down – If you want to increase the number of your cards, use this. Doubling your bet to get one more card.
- Stand – this translates to finishing your turn to give way for the next player.
- Push – if you got the same total as the dealer, it’s called push or tie. You neither win nor lose the bet.
- Split – if you got two cards with the same number but different suits, you can split them and play each as a separate hand. In this way, you’ll get one more card for each, and then you can hit or stand on each hand.
- Surrender – this allows you to concede your hand and lose half of your bet. This is the best option if you’re positive that you’re going to lose in no time.